THAT Temporary Use Permit TUP-19-01 for Durali Properties Ltd. to permit the June 14, 2019, Gonzo Music Festival (Special Event) to take place on part of Lot A, Plan KAP84569, Sec. 7, Twp. 24, ODYD - 5101 Upper Booth Road South be issued subject to the following conditions:
- Obtain Special Event Permit from Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch;
- Receive Royal Canadian Mounted Police sign-off on the Special Event;
- Obtain Temporary Food Service Permit from Interior Health Authority;
- The music festival to commence no earlier than 3:30pm and end no later than 10:30pm;
- No greater than 1000 people may reasonably be expected to attend;
- There be no changes to the proposed site plan or site footprint;
- All parking at Sunset Ranch Golf Club be contained on site;
- Receipt of a security deposit in the amount of $5000.00 for the reimbursement of any costs which may be incurred by the Regional District, or other agencies (ie: RCMP) because of, and as a consequence of the Special Event; and
- Receipt of proof of $5,000,000 full liability insurance (including a save harmless clause protecting the Regional District).
AND FURTHER THAT the Temporary Use Permit shall expire on June 14, 2019, at 11:00 pm and all uses temporarily authorized by the Permit shall cease upon expiry of the Permit, unless otherwise authorized.